This blog is about things that interest me: books, movies, tv shows, photography, my life, things randomly that pops at me as well.
"Anne, you have tricked something out of that imagination of yours that you call romance. Have you forgotten how he gave up the Avonlea school for you so that you could stay here with me? He picked you up everyday in his carriage so that you could study your courses together. Don’t toss it away for some ridiculous ideal that doesn’t exist." - Marilla Cuthbert
I have SUCH strong feelings for Anne/Gilbert, and had the internet existed when I was around 9 or 10, I probably would’ve written really terrible fic for them. I once told a friend that it’s really interesting to me that the Ideal Boys for our age were guys like Gilbert Blythe or Almanzo Wilder from the Little House books. Just good, solid, salt of the earth dudes who wouldn’t make you a vampire or possibly murder you, but who WOULD trade teaching positions with you so that you could stay home with your sickly guardian (Gilbert), or come get you every Friday from your teaching position far away so that you could spend the weekends with your family (Almanzo.)
tldr: Gilbert or Manly»»» The Edward Cullens (or the Archer Crosses, tbh) of the world ANY DAY.
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
Never, ever, let anyone tell you what you can and can’t do. Prove the cynics wrong. Pity them for they have no imagination. The sky’s the limit. Your sky. Your limit. Now. Let’s dance.